Only you can determine your future! Set your goals NOW!
- Goals are dream – be free to imagine
- Goals create excitement about ourselves and the future we can create
- Goals are specific, realistic and achievable
- Goals should be set slightly beyond your grasp so you personally stretch and grow
Commit To Your Goals!
- Write down your goals for the next six days, six weeks and six years
- Write down why you want to achieve these goals
- Prioritize your goals – put your daily efforts in order
- Write down the hurdles you will encounter while working toward these goals. How will you handle the hurdles?
- Discuss your goals with your family and friends. This is optional but it always helps to have a support group or person to cheer you toward your goals.
Stick to your Commitment!
- Visualize daily the completion of your goals
- Allow for flexibility and re-evaluation of your goals
- Prepare how to respond to disappointments and setbacks. It’s not what happens to us but how we handle it!
- Review your progress and alter your plans but not your goals!