It is that time of the year where we all have great expectations of our New Year resolutions! Instead of thinking “New Year” think “Year Round”! Check out our tips for becoming successful at accomplishing your resolutions.
- Be realistic! Make a plan and set achievable goals. Remember, Rome wasn’t built in a day!
- Don’t just think about your plan but write your plan down
- Track your progress by journaling or marking your progress on a calendar
- Break large goals into smaller ones
- Remember you are breaking old habits and developing new and better habits
- Reward yourself when you achieve partial success with one of your goals
- Ask a friend to join you in accomplishing a mutual goal or simply ask a friend to encourage you
- Visualize the end result – YOU CAN DO IT!