Check off the traits below to see if you have what it takes to have a model personality….
- You love to perform in front of people or in front of a camera. You want all eyes on you!
- You are a hard and responsible worker. Photo shoots especially tend to be long hours and many times not under ideal circumstances. You could be wearing a swimsuit outside in the middle of winter or wearing heavy winter clothing in the middle of summer!
- You are comfortable with meeting new people and being in new situations. If you are shy, learn to build your confidence and self-esteem – an invaluable trait in any career choice.
- You are ambitious and can overcome rejection and set-backs in order to accomplish your modeling goals.
- You are a self-starter. That means you are responsible for yourself and working hard to accomplish your goals. No one will hand you a modeling career on a silver platter!
- You have self-control in your life. You have a healthy life-style in every way. If you have an early photo shoot the next day, you can easily decline an invitation to a party the night before!
- You are organized! You can keep track of your schedule, appointments and finances.
- You are dependable! You do what you say you will do!
These model personality traits will help you work successfully in the business!