Learning the Life Skills that will give your son or daughter an advantage over their peers is a gift that will pay dividends for the rest of their life. Life Skills are what make us unique and offer an advantage that not even education will overcome. We all know people that are highly educated and not very successful. We also know people that may not have the best education but they have achieved tremendous success and personal happiness.
What is the difference? It is the individual's Life Skills
What are Life Skills?
- The ability to meet people and have the self-confidence to deal with different business and/or social situations.
- It's the self-confidence to make good decisions in life without the negative influence of peer pressure to do something they may regret later.
- It's the ability to get up in front of a group of people and speak with confidence and influence.
- It's the confidence of knowing that you look your best and thus feel better about yourself.
- It's knowing how to dress in professional situations.
- It's the ability to sell yourself in a college interview, job interview or to help get a promotion.
All of these Life Skills are important to any talent working in the entertainment industry but they are critical in working in the business or social world as well.
The gift of self-confidence is one that will always be there no matter where life leads. We are proud of our entertainment success at John Casablancas Modeling and Career Center but we are equally proud of the gift of Life Skills that we teach to everyone that comes through our doors. Teaching Life Skills is the greatest achievement we can give to any young person involved with the JC Centers.