- Know your figure type and dress accordingly.
- If you are heavy or out-of-proportion in any area, make sure your clothes fill well. Not too big and, of course, not too small.
- Select fabrics that have some texture rather than knits or polyesters that cling and show every figure imperfection.
- Don't talk yourself into a wrong size.
- Don't wear anything, even once, unless it fits well.
It doesn't fit if:
- The fabric strains across the bosom.
- The waistline sits above or below your natural waistline.
- The bottoms strains across the hips or thighs.
- The sleeves pull or shoulders droop.
- The back of the top strains away at the nape of the neck.
- The hemline hangs unevenly.
- The item of clothing doesn't hang well, especially when you move.