Acting Resume Tips
- Use proper theatrical format for your resume.
- Resume should be printed on white or off-white paper.
- Make sure it can be read clearly.
- Proofread your resume.
- Never lie on your resume.
- Resume should be cut to 8" x 10".
- Use a picture resume to let industry people see two different pictures.
- Attach your picture to the resume before you leave home; using a glue stick or 4 staples.
- Always include a brief cover letter with your picture resume. Cover letters should be short and to the point.