10 TIPS FOR BEAUTIFUL HOLIDAY SKIN
- Start with a facial – it can be a DIY facial or a professional salon facial.
- Make sure to exfoliate on a regular basis. Use only products for your skin type and be gentle.
- Moisturize, moisturize and moisturize!
- Let your skin breathe. If you are at home don’t wear makeup.
- Get plenty of rest and be sure to drink enough water so you are hydrated.
- Be sure to wash your face before going to bed and again, moisturize.
- Don’t wear yellow-based products. It will make your skin look sallow.
- If your lips are chapped, gentle rub across your lips with your toothbrush and then apply a super rich moisturizer. Don’t use Vaseline!
- To make eyes sparkle, carefully line the inner bottom rim of your eye with a white eye PENCIL. Do not use liquid eyeliner!
- Pale pink or peach blush does wonder to brighten up your face – use in moderation!
Switch to our mobile site