TOP 10 TIPS FOR HOLIDAY DRESSING
- You don’t need to spend a lot of money to look fabulous at holiday parties
- All stores sell party dresses year round. Keep your eyes open for a great deal and simply store the dress for later in the year.
- Holidays are the time to sparkle and shine – look festive
- Buy a basic black skirt, dress or slacks – dress them up by interchanging jackets, blouses or sweaters
- Satins and velvets in bold, jewel tone colors are dramatic and glamorous
- Bring out your bold jewelry – remember if you wear one big piece, go small somewhere else
- Take a basic black fabric heel and embellish with clip on rhinestone or faux jeweled earrings or small jeweled appliqués
- Remember your hand bag – small and smaller are required. You can find great buys at the discount stores in all shapes and colors
- You will want to go more bolder than you normally do. If you opt for dramatic, metallic eye makeup, remember to go with a more natural, toned down color on your lip. If you go with a red lip, tone down your eye makeup.
- Make sure to get rest during the holiday season, hydrate and enjoy!
Switch to our mobile site