Top Ten Wardrobe Essentials!
We LOVE Glamour’s Top Ten List of Wardrobe Essentials!
- Wardrobe Essential: a Plain White Tee: A plain white T-shirt is the fashion equivalent of guacamole: It goes with everything and makes it all a lot better.
- Wardrobe Essential: Black Leggings: Whether you wear them as pants with an oversize sweater, under billowy dresses for extra coverage, or kicking around running errands, black leggings are a must-have.
- Wardrobe Essential: Ballet Flats: Chicer than sneakers and more comfy than heels, ballet flats are the best of both worlds.
- Wardrobe Essential: a Skin-Tone-Matching Cami: A skin-tone-matching cami is about as basic as it gets. Layer it under sheer blouses or dresses to avoid overexposure.
- Wardrobe Essential: a Black Cardigan: Black cardigans are season less, timeless, and effortlessly chic. Keep one under your desk for aggressive air-conditioning, or wear it over a sexy dress on a night out for a hint of sexy librarian.
- Wardrobe Essential: Classic Pumps: Stock your closet with a great basic, goes-with-everything pair of heels and we promise you’ll wear them to death. We are fond of nude pumps!
- Wardrobe Essential: Dark Denim: Flattering and timeless, a great pair of dark jeans can do wonders for any woman’s wardrobe.
- Wardrobe Essential: a White Blouse: Nothing says “I have my act together” like a crisp white shirt.
- Wardrobe Essential: a Little Black Dress: When you find the perfect LBD…buy two!
- Wardrobe Essential: Classic Black Pants: On the weekend they’re rock ‘n’ roll cool and during the week they’re totally office-chic. Black pants are also slimming – as if you need another reason to pick up a pair.