Top Ten Photo Shoot Wardrobe Tips
To achieve good photos it is important to be prepared for your photo shoot.
- Select looks that emphasize your style, look and marketability. Dress AGE APPROPRIATE! In other words, if you are 13 years old, don’t try to look like you are 20 years old!
- Arrive at the photo shoot prepared for anything.
- Opt for bright colors and a variety of textures, fabrics and patterns.
- Remember to avoid strong prints or bold patterns as they tend to distract from the face and will date the photos.
- Make sure your clothes are ironed – no wrinkles!
- Keep jewelry at a minimum – remember that jewelry, especially costume jewelry, can date your photos
- Make sure your shoes are as dark if not darker than your hemline. This will make your legs look longer.
- Fingernails should be of moderate length, well manicured and look natural.
- Avoid bright colors (opt for a neutral shade) and no air brushed designs on nails
- Makeup should be natural looking – no heavy eye makeup!
This entry was posted in Fashion
and tagged bright colors
, fashion beauty
, john casablancas
, modeling career
, photo shoot
. Bookmark the permalink